Welcome to The Infinite Library. Here you’ll find my policy for reviewing books and the rating system I use to do so.
Review Requests: Not Currently Accepting from Indie or Self-Published Authors
Before contacting me regarding a review request, please read the information below:
- I accept review copies/ARCs in physical book and kindle supported e-book formats.
- Note for physical copies, I do live in Australia so keep this in mind.
- Although I do read and review other genres, I only accept requests for young adult books and adult fantasy books. However, I do work on a case by case basis as I’m very much a mood reader so if I decline your request, don’t take it to heart – it’s not you, it’s me.
- My preferred YA genres are Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Retellings & Paranormal
- My reviews are posted to my blog, The Infinite Library, and to Goodreads. I can also post to Amazon if requested.
- I always try to ensure that my reviews are honest and my feedback is constructive. I also regularly remind readers that my views are subjective and others may have differing opinions. Please don’t send a request if you are uncomfortable with negative feedback.
If you would like to make a request, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Title & Author of book
- Publisher (or self published if applicable)
- Format for Review
- Page Count
Below you’ll find my system for rating and reviewing books. I use a basic star system (including half stars) which is pretty easy to follow. My reviews are purely my opinion and while I do always try to be honest, I also do my best to avoid being cruel or attacking authors/publishers.